Driving Directions to Portland, Maine
- I-295 to Exit 7
- Follow Franklin Street (Route 1A) South to Commercial St.
- Turn right onto Commercial St. Travel about 1/4 mile until you reach 180 Commercial St on your left. We load and unload directly in front of Portland Lobster Co. and the Fences of Love.
- I-295 to Exit 4
- Take Route 1 North. travel just over a mile.
- Exit to the right and take Route 1A (Commercial St.)
- Follow 1A North for just over two miles until you reach 180 Commercial St, on your right. We load and unload directly in front of Portland Lobster Co. and the Fences of Love.
Parking in Portland, Maine
Parking can be very difficult in Portland Maine and we highly suggest that you leave plenty of time to find a spot. Portland Maine has grown considerably in the last few years and we are getting more guests than ever enjoying our fantastic city. Finding a spot to park your car has become a bit of an issue but if you give yourself plenty of time you will find one. Also, remember meters are good for up to two hours and it’s very inexpensive Monday through Saturday. Metered parking in Portland Maine is free on Sundays. Our tour is only 50-minutes in length so a metered spot is the most affordable option if you can find one. Automated ticket machines are located on street corners where there are no meters. Just pay the box and put the parking ticket it gives you in your windshield. You can also park at a few of the local parking garages nearby. Prices will vary depending on location and how long you stay. It’s a great alternative to metered parking if you want to leave your car parked all day.
If you’ve booked a tour with us and are having trouble finding a parking spot, please call us directly and as soon as you can to let us know. Our tours leave promptly and we wouldn’t want you to miss it!